PROSOFT DENTURE RELINER INSTRUCTIONS:
Reline 1 Denture at a time.
Warning: flammable liquid. Contains: Ethyl Alcohol
Allergy: Contains methacrylates. Do not use if you are sensitive or allergic to methacrylates.
1. Stirring Stick
2. Paring Knife
Instructions for use:
1. Clean and dry denture thoroughly.
2. Pour liquid into plastic container of powder and mix with enclosed stirring stick.
3. Stir thoroughly for 10 seconds.
4. ⌛Allow mixture to gel until it becomes the consistency of honey. Check consistency with stick every 10 seconds or so.
5. Pour ProSoft into denture base.
6. Rinse mouth with water and insert denture into your mouth. Bite down for 3 minutes. This will take the impression of your gums.
7. Remove relined denture from mouth.
8. Check to see if all areas are covered.
9. Place denture in a cup of cold water for 3 minutes.
10. Trim excess material with a sharp knife. Finished!
Optional: If taste is bothersome, soak in a solution of baking soda and water for 20 to 30 minutes.
Warning: This is a temporary reline kit for in-home use. Ill-fitting dentures may cause sore spots and tender gums. See dentist without delay.
Net weight: 4 ml liquid, 7cc powder
Lot # Powder: 0970-10AL
Lot# Liquid: 1106-11AR
To Remove: Run hot tap water over the edges to loosen the bond between the liner and denture. Then peel out.
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS, CALL: 1-800-988-9194